Founded in 2015, Bright Planet Consulting is a solar engineering firm that operates with one singular mission. Our goal is to make sustainable energy accessible and affordable for everyone.
To fulfill this mission, we provide our clients with the highest quality solar photovoltaic (PV) technology on the market. Competitively priced, our solar solutions work for every budget imaginable, whether you own your home, manage multi-family dwellings, or develop commercial property.
However, we take this sustainability commitment even further by:
- Determining if you’re eligible for a $0 out-of-pocket program that can reduce your monthly utility bills by up to 40% or more.
- Helping you secure low-interest financing with specialized solar loans.
- Ensuring that you qualify for all relevant incentives, rebates, credits, and tax breaks. These subsidies can help drive down the total cost of your solar installation.
- Customizing, engineering, and installing a professional solar PV system that delivers the highest savings and return on investment (ROI).
- Providing ongoing PV system maintenance and monitoring to guarantee you receive optimal value from your solar power investment for decades to come.
Whether as a homeowner, property manager, or commercial real estate developer – if your electricity bill is more than $65 a month, we can help you save money by going solar today.
What makes us so confident?
In just the past few years alone, our solar experts have completed over 350 PV installations throughout the Bay Area. And to date, we’ve helped our customers save an average of $96 every month (or roughly $1,152 a year).
Moreover, those savings will only increase as utility rates keep climbing up. The solar PV solutions we provide help to shield our customers from these inevitable grid electricity price hikes.
In addition, we maintain partnerships with leading PV manufacturers and solar financing companies, including – Sunrun, Sunlight Financial, Dividend Solar, Nest Labs, Costco, Renew Financial (PACE Financing), and Mosaic.
We’re also registered members of:
- The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP)
- The US Department of Energy’s SunShot Initiative
- The California Contractors State License Board
- Go Solar California
Bright Planet Consulting is composed of solar experts who collectively bring more than 40 years of industry experience to the table.
2 Ways to Get Started With Bright Planet Consulting
Going solar can sometimes be intimidating for first-timers. And that’s why we’ve made it as easy as possible to get started. Clicking on either of the buttons below allows you to begin exploring your solar options without committing to anything. With this approach, you’ll know (in advance) approximately how much you can save by going solar with Bright Planet Consulting.
Bright Planet Consulting is growing quickly. And we’re always on the lookout for talented solar professionals. If you’d like to help us fulfill our larger mission of greening the planet, we’d love to hear from you.
Click on the button below to request an interview with Bright Planet Consulting today.